Terms and Conditions for use of the website
The website is owned and operated by A Body Issue B.V., business registration number 59751517, Sonsbeeksingel 116, 6822BK, Arnhem, the Netherlands. All names, brands, trademarks and logos on the website are the property of A Body Issue B.V. in The Netherlands. All names, brands, trademarks and logos are protected by copyright and can only be used with permission from A Body Issue B.V.
The content of the website such as text, graphics, icons, images, videos, audio files and software are the property of A Body Issue B.V. or A Body Issue B.V. or their associated companies and partners. Downloading content from the website is only allowed for personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep the copyright intact. You may not copy, republish or distribute content from the website for public or commercial purposes or otherwise use the copyrighted content without permission from A Body Issue B.V.
A Body Issue B.V. makes no warranties regarding the accuracy of the information on the website. However, you are always welcome to contact us, if you find incorrect information on the website. A Body Issue B.V. is entitled to change the content of the website at any time without preceding notice.
Note that we sometimes link to the website www.abodyissue.com.com. This page is owned by A Body Issue B.V.
If the website links to a third party website, A Body Issue B.V. makes no warranties for the content of the third party website. These links are made for your convenience only, but it is at your own risk when you visit a third party website.
Terms and Conditions for Sale
The below terms and conditions shall apply to all deliveries from A Body Issue B.V. Sonsbeeksingel 116, 6822BK Arnhem, the Netherlands, business registration number in the Netherlands 59751517 to customers purchasing goods in the A Body Issue online shop.
1. Conclusion of contract
A final and binding contract has been concluded between you and A Body Issue B.V. when your order has been confirmed by A Body Issue. A Body Issue will send an order confirmation to you by email when the order has been confirmed and shipped. The order receipt received immediately after placing the order does not constitute an order confirmation.
You are only allowed to purchase products in the A Body Issue online shop if you are a private consumer, i.e. not a business customer.
2. Prices, taxes and delivery
All prices are stated inclusive of VAT and other taxes. The applicable price is the one stated in the A Body Issue online shop in respect of the relevant product on the date of placing of the order.
A Body Issue reserves the right to amend any prices incorrectly stated in the A Body Issue online shop. Furthermore, A Body Issue reserves the right to amend any prices, taxes and/or other costs stated in the A Body Issue online shop at any time, e.g. due to changes in VAT rates or other public fees and charges, increased costs or as a result of the general development in retail prices based on May 2015 prices in the Netherlands
Please note that some banks do charge an extra overseas transaction fee. This fee is charged by the bank and will not be reimbursed by A Body Issue. For more information, please contact your bank.
A Body Issue will usually accept and ship the order within 2 working days.
A Body Issue is not obliged to deliver goods which are out of stock.
1. Right of withdrawal
You have a right to withdraw from the contract entered into without giving any reasons.
- The cooling-off period is 30 days.
- This period is calculated as from the date on which you received the goods.
- If the last date where goods can be returned is a public holiday, a Saturday, Sunday, 24 December or 31 December, the deadline will expire on the following working day.
- The deadline has been observed if you send a message that you want to exercise the right of withdrawal before the deadline expires.
- If you exercise your right to withdraw from the contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (excluding additional costs, if you have chosen a different means of delivery than the less expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without unnecessary delay and in any event no later than 14 days after the date when we received your request to withdraw from this contract. However, if you return the products by using our return label, cf. below under “Return of goods”, the return costs will be deducted from your repayment. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment unless you have explicitly accepted otherwise. In any event you will not be charged with any fees as a result of the repayment.
- We may withhold the repayment until we have received the goods or until you have submitted documentation that the goods have been returned, as may be appropriate.
Return of goods
- You must return the goods to A Body Issue without undue delay and no later than 14 days after the date when you have informed us that you want to withdraw from the contract. Withdrawal from the contract will be deemed in due time if, before expiry of the 14-day period, you have handed over the goods to the postal services or other services having undertaken to be in charge of the dispatch of the goods to A Body Issue. To retain proof that you have withdrawn from the contract in due time, you should keep the receipt or return tracking number stating that you have handed over the goods to the postal services, etc., for the purpose of dispatch.
- In case of return you shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods (postage/freight).
- You are only liable for any impairment of the value of the goods caused by other handling than what is necessary to determine the nature, quality and function of the goods.
Specially made goods
- The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply for goods produced according to your specifications or with a clear personal touch.
5. Notification in case of non-conformity of goods
This right to give notice of lack of conformity of goods means that you can complain about errors and defects related to the goods, which have appeared within 1 months after the purchase. You must complain within reasonable time after the error or the defect has been or should have been noted. We will reimburse the freight charges paid by you in connection with the return shipment, on the basis of the shipping costs of the less expensive type of standard delivery offered by us, provided that the complaint is justified.
You can file a complaint by sending the return note (including the return code) and the defect product to the following address:
A Body Issue
6988 BK Arnhem
If you no longer have the return note or the return label/postal sticker, please contact Customer Services to get a new one.
A Body Issue is not liable for any delays or for non-performance due to force majeure. For as long as a force majeure situation persists, A Body Issue is relieved from performance of its obligations.
A Body Issue liability for any and all claims is limited to an amount equal to the price of the good purchased by you.
A Body Issue assumes product liability vis-a-vis you under applicable law.
Collection of personal data
At A Body Issue B.V. we take privacy and security concerns seriously. At the same time, we would like to give you the best possible experience when visiting our websites. Therefore, we collect some information that we use when you are shopping on the A Body Issue online shop. This could for example be information on which pages you go to and which features you click on.
You will be notified before any personal data about you is collected. The personal data we collect includes your name, email address, private address, shopping information and payment details.
A Body Issue B.V. collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection law.
What does A Body Issue B.V. use the data for?
A Body Issue B.V.. collects the personal data to be used for the A Body Issue online shop, for executing orders, for signing you up for requested features etc. and to send marketing and other information regarding our products and activities.
If you are a member of A Body Issue’s customer club, A Body Issue B.V. may pass on and receive customer and membership information and information on purchased goods to and from A Body Issue in The Netherlands with the purpose of improving the shopping experience for A Body Issue’s customers.
A Body Issue B.V. will process your personal data for marketing purposes subject to applicable laws, including legislation on obtaining consent for electronic marketing.
Some cookies are kept until you close down your browser, while others are kept for longer.
A Body Issue makes use of third-party cookies. A third-party cookie is a cookie which is installed by someone other than A Body Issue, such as other websites which provide content for our website, suppliers of some of our functions on the website or analysis programs. Below you can see a list of the third-party cookies we use.
Google Analytics, Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Demandware Inc., 5 Wall St., Burlington, MA 01803, USA
AddThis, 1595 Spring Hill Rd, Suite 300, Vienna, VA 22182
Links to remove cookies via browser settings:
A Body Issue has implemented a number of security measures to ensure that our internal procedures comply with the security standards required in accordance with applicable data protection law. A Body Issue always strives to protect your personal data in the best possible way.
You are entitled to access data about you which is processed by A Body Issue, however, subject to certain statutory exemptions. You are also entitled to object to the collection and further processing of your personal data. In addition, you are always entitled to have potentially incorrect personal data corrected.
Change of information or deregistration, etc.
If you want us to update, change or delete personal data which we have registered about you or if you do not want to receive additional messages from us or if you have questions regarding the above guidelines, please contact us at email@example.com
Transfer to third parties
Your personal data may be transferred to A Body Issue’s warehouses in the Netherlands for packing and sending your items as well as to A Body Issue B.V. in The Netherlands for marketing and customer services such as handling returns or complaints.
We would like to point out that legislation and regulations relating to the safeguarding, processing and transmission of personal data may be different in other countries from the related provisions in the Netherlands. By providing your personal data, you agree to your data being transmitted abroad in accordance with this provision.
A Body Issue will process and store your personal data for as long as it is necessary and permitted under applicable data protection law.
Dutch legislation regulates any circumstances or any disputes, which may occur in connection with usage of the website.